Training Program Topics
Create a Leadership Culture
People are an organization’s most important asset. Their skills must be continuously assessed and upgraded to meet ever-changing organizational demands.
The Leadership Group provides cutting edge knowledge. We create a learning environment that utilizes state of the art multimedia to educate and engage participants. We incorporate adult learning techniques to ensure people learn key concepts and develop essential skills. We provide specific action choices so participants can immediately apply the training they receive.
All of The Leadership Group training programs are customized for the specific needs of your organization. A sample of topic areas and the key issues they address is listed below.
Contact us for more information about these and other training needs you have.
The Science of Leadership and the Art of Gaining Followers
- What does it mean to be a true leader?
- What are the differences between leaders and managers?
- How do leaders offer a course of action to effectively meet challenges?
- How do leaders influence others to willingly follow?
Leading Change in Ambiguous and Turbulent Times
Direct Through Uncertainty and Ambiguity
- What realities create uncertainty for people and organizations?
- How do leaders awaken the capacity to step up to the challenge of ambiguity?
- What actions can leaders take to respond effectively to turbulent times?
- How do leaders overcome resistance to change?
Leading People to Work Together as a Team
Maximize the Creative Potential of All Members to Achieve Team Goals
- What are the characteristics of an effective team?
- How do leaders create shared goals and develop positive team interaction?
- How do organizations maximize leadership power throughout teams?
Enable People to Lead
- What does it mean to empower others?
- How do leaders model empowerment for their organization?
- How do leaders empower others to achieve more and create an empowered organization?
Superior Customer Service
Today’s Leadership Advantage
- How do leaders create a proactive service strategy?
- How do leaders model and motivate others to be “Superior Service Stars?”
- What methods do leaders use to institute meaningful customer feedback procedures?
- How do leaders build a customer–driven organization?
Lead With a Win-Win Approach
- What causes conflict in organizations and why is it useful?
- How do leader resolve differences so all parties benefit?
- How can leaders minimize destructive conflict?
- How do leaders utilize disagreement as a source of innovation?
Leader as Developer
Coaching Others to Peak Performance
- What does it mean to be an effective coach?
- How do leaders develop useful “coaching beliefs?”
- What “coaching behaviors” do leaders use that improve performance?
- How do leaders minimize resistance to coaching direction?
Executive Health For Leadership Success
Enhance Mind-Body Fitness to Gain Success Over Stress
- How do leaders respond proactively to the extraordinary demands they face?
- What proven mind/body strategies support on–going health?
- How do leaders initiate and maintain a positive approach to stress?
The “CEO” of Your Brain
Utilize the Full Range of Creative Intelligence
- What does the latest brain research tell us about the impact of brain functioning on leader success?
- How do leaders effectively contact and utilize the CEO of their brain?
- What factors support and inhibit effective brain functioning?
- How does the Transcendental Meditation Technique promote total brain functioning?